The healthcare sector is in constant developing. Through specialisation, scaling up, partnerships,... you are looking for solutions that will secure your future.
- You want to know at an early stage what is possible and what can’t be done in the context of organisational issues
- You want to obtain a firm position in consultation and negotiation
- You want to maximise your changes in a legal dispute
Law firm Callens is an independent law firm. We work for organising and governmental bodies, liberal professionals and labour unions. In the event of a conflict of interests we will inform you in a timely and transparent manner.
Our areas of expertise:
- Developing a policy on working conditions and the statute of hospital physicians, psychologists, physiotherapists, hospital pharmacists, ...: fee deductions, general regulation issues, the regulation of central collecting, the financial regulation,…
- Mediation and guidance in legal disputes
- Mergers, groups, associations, networks and holdings
- In combination with our complementary legal expertise in the fields of Public Centres for Social Welfare (OCMW/CPAS) , associations without lucrative purposes (vzw/asbl) or other legal partnership legislations.
- Medical liability
- Formation of associations
- Procedures against the National Institute for Health and Disability Insurance (INAMI-RIZIV)
Work proactively and avoid problems
Achieve a strong position when enter into closing agreements or in case of legal disputes before court
|Contact us||Contact us|